Predict clinical trials with AI
The clinical trial prediction (CTP) engine empowers your decision-making
Predict the probability of
clinical trial success
Track clinical trial KPIs and identify critical path
Leverage AI to predict clinical trial outcomes
There are a lot of statistics about drug development – and all of them show that the process is inefficient and expensive:
- Pharma companies spend more than USD 1 Billion on developing a new drug
- Drug candidates pass the clinical stage with a success rate as low as 10-15%
- Of all US clinical studies, 86% fail to meet the recruitment targets on time
- Dropout rates of clinical trials commonly range between 15-40%
- Of failed trials, 57% show limited efficacy; poor statistical endpoints or underpowered samples
However, clinical trial failures can be modeled by applying Artificial Intelligence techniques on real-world, outside-trial, and biomedical data sets. Innoplexus’ Clinical Trial Prediction engine leverages advanced deep learning techniques trained on publicly available trial data as well as on real-world events that are continuously crawled, aggregated, and analyzed by our proprietary technology.
The CTP engine serves various stakeholders keen on the prediction of clinical trial outcomes
The CTP engine leverages advanced AI and analytics technology
Advanced deep learning techniques trained on publicly available trial data and real-world events that are continuously crawled, aggregated, and analyzed by Innoplexus’ proprietary technology.
A neural network trained on various drug compound characteristics, clinical trial features, and sponsor track records, provides insights for optimizing study designs.
Fully automated, continuous, and real time analysis enables Innoplexus to calculate predictions by accounting for new information which might impact a trial endpoint.
We connect more than 350+ attributes based on our life science data ocean
Chemicals & Drugs
Theses & Dissertation
- World´s largest Life Science Ontology with 31M+ biomedical terms
- Connecting drugs, indications, study design, trial information, patients, authors, and sponsors with real-world events
- Structuring unstructured data
- Real time predictions
Experience more Aha! Moments
Experience the power of artificial intelligence and continuous analytics as a service through our platforms. Book a free online consultation today and start developing your custom solution.